Saturday, May 23, 2009

Why?

Buffalo Pundit posts today about how there is some blatant untruths posted at www.newwnypolitics.com . I guess what's the strangest thing to me is that when you actually visit the site there is a veritable who's who of Western New York politicians. The same is true when you visit www.politicswny.com . Although I don't really go to either site, I have heard frequently that they are "pay to play" websites. Buy ad space and you get good press. Don't buy ad space and you get trashed by editors Glenn Gramigna (newwnypolitics) and Joe Illuzzi (politicswny).

So the big question is....why would any self respecting politician (is there such a thing) lower themselves to this level of play. I am definitely an idealist, who believes that politics doesn't have to be this way, although I have no proof thereof. Living in Buffalo my whole life where "gotcha" and trash politics are the norm.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home